Friday, August 27, 2004

Artsy Fartsy

See if you can sense a theme in today's com-post...


4A janitor at the Tate Modern in London accidentally discarded a "bag of trash" that was actually a part of an exhibit. When asked how he could make such a silly mistake, the plebian responded, in a heavy cockney accent, "We-ew, it was a trash bag, yeh? It had pizza and soda cans in it. Trash, yeh? You'll have to pardon me, sir, I don't have a formoow edju-cayshun. I was just doin me job."

The best part by far:

Although the bag was later rescued, it had been damaged and Metzger had to replace it with another one.

His superiors warned the janitor to be careful of some of the other exhibits, such as "13 Actual Rotting Corpses" and "Steaming Pile of My Dung". It's really hard to replace an entire pile of dung, and don't get me started on the corpses!

4Those wacky Amsterdamians have really done it! They've invented a Talking Toilet that judges people on cleanliness and spews public service announcements about the dangers of tobacco and anti-war messages. Now I wonder, if a toilet asks me to "Please stop smoking", is he referring to my addiction to nicotine? Or the red-hot firepower of my anus?

4If revenge is sweet, imagine how those Nerds must feel... pretty fuckin' sweet.

4Is Jay Leno in the hiz-ouse?! Top Story: Katie Boring married Nathan Bland on June 12. That's nothing -- remember a few years ago when Larry Dick married Susan Inmyvagina??


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter