Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Haloscan-dal!

Dear Readers,

I may have made a dire mistake, but I've changed over to Haloscan to better serve your itchy comment fingers. As a result, a result I clearly did not consider, all of my past comments have been obliterated, in a plot very similar to Dana Carvey's morbidly unfunny "Clean Slate". In the end, though, I think.... I hope... it was worth it.

(UPDATE: It turns out, when you click on the highlighted time that the entry was posted, the old comments still do show up... Just got a memo re: no one cares but me. Great.)

I love reading what's on your mind America, and highly encourage you to comment this blog up! Forget me - HOW! ARE! YOU! Reveal to me your innermost thoughts and ideas.

As I am known to say: Chalk to me -- I'm board.

And of course, no post would be complete without some new summer wallpaper suggestions, so on today, a special day, I offer you two:



AND



Go in peace.


 
© youcantmakeitup - Design by birdbranch
Site Meter